Terms Of Supply
TAYTO GROUP LIMITED - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
Thank you for shopping with us. This page (together with our privacy and cookies policy
) set out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we supply any of the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.taytogroup.com
is a website operated by Tayto Group Limited on behalf of itself and other companies within the Tayto group. Tayto Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 06622104 and our registered office is at Princewood Road, Earlstrees Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 4AP. Our VAT number is 927363508. To contact us, please see our Contact Us page
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
- You may contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01536 748394 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to give us formal notice of any matter in accordance with these Terms:
- Any notice or other communication given by you to us, or by us to you, under or in connection with the contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service or e-mail.
- A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at our registered office; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second Business Day after posting or if sent by e-mail, one Business Day after transmission.
- In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the Product prices, descriptions, specifications and colours quoted on this Site are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Site, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the Products as advertised on the Site;
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Site;
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Site are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Site, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor;
- all items are subject to availability.
Your order is an offer to us to buy our Products from us. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us will only be formed when we actually dispatch Products to you and will be for only those Products that we actually dispatch. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products.
4)Availability and delivery
- Only the Products listed in the shop section of our Site are available to purchase and are subject to availability at time of ordering.
- The minimum order value for all crisps or snacks is £50 plus VAT where applicable.
- Please ensure delivery address details are correct and complete, including the postcode. The Products will be your responsibility from completion of delivery (including leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). Risk of damage to or loss of the Products passes to you on delivery of Products.
- Estimated delivery times within the UK are up to 5 business days from receipt of order. Crisps and snacks are delivered by courier service Monday – Friday 9am - 5.00pm and require a signature on delivery. We cannot arrange Saturday or Sunday deliveries or give estimated times of delivery.
- If no one over the age of 18 is available to sign for the Products a card will be left and one further attempt will be made. By placing an order you are authorising us to accept signature from another person on your behalf if you are not present at the time of delivery.
- We use third party delivery companies which may, at their discretion, leave an item in a safe place if no one is present at the time of delivery. In these circumstances the delivery company will put a card through your letter box explaining where it has left the item.
- You may request special delivery requirements by giving details on the message section of the order page, explaining if and where you would like the item to be left if no one is present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour or leaving Product without signature. We cannot guarantee that such requests can be accommodated.
- Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- We do not deliver to addresses outside the UK.
6)Price and payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. Prices are liable to change at any time. All prices include delivery costs and VAT. Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card (we accept payment with Mastercard, Visa, Switch or Maestro).
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to the above, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the contract for any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss or corruption of data, information or software; loss of business opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; or any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to the above, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Products.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
- These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. You acknowledge that in entering into this contract you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them. You and we agree that neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this contract.
- We may update or amend these Terms from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on our Site. Every time you wish to place an order, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms which will apply at the time.
- These Terms supersede any other terms and conditions previously published by us.
- You confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our Site to purchase Products, and you accept that the Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and that you have not relied on any statement, promise of representation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms.
- Occasionally, the supply of Product(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for delay or failure.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under the Terms to any third party unless we agree in writing. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under the Terms to any third party at our discretion.
- No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under the Terms shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
- If any of the Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce the Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of the Terms.
- The Terms are governed by the law of England. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms, the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.